A Presidential Candidates Health
Let us review Hillary Clinton episodes of health related issues:
- In December of 2012 Hillary Clinton suffered a stomach virus, became dehydrated, fainted and sustained a concussion.
- She was prescribed a blood thinner, Coumadin, to treat “transverse sinus thrombosis,” and she suffered briefly from double vision, doctors say this needs to be highly regulated.
- She has uncontrollable coughing fits
- Her repeated memory failures when the FBI interviewed her over her e-mail abuses
- She had a very bad fainting issue at the 9/11 New York Memorial
Does this now take her health out of the realm of conspiracy to a level that now needs to be a concern to the U.S. public?
The health of a candidate for president is an important issue. Presidents have a grueling schedule and they must be up for the task of that grueling schedule. There is a difference between a handicap and possible serious health issues.
Is it too much for the public to demand that Presidential candidate’s be reviewed by a panel of unbiased doctors and the results made public to the U.S. citizen’s before the election?
What are your thoughts?
Let’s talk about this today on The Live with Renk Show which airs Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to noon. To let me know your thoughts during the show please call (269) 441-9595.