Audio of Renk’s Interview with State Senator Colbeck on his run for Governor
I interviewied State Senator Patrick Colbeck, R-Canton Township Tuesday, Senator Colbeck is running in the Republican Primary to be the next Governor of Michigan.
To learn a bit about Senator Patrick Colbeck, Senator Colbeck states on his campaign website his guiding principles, and they are:
- The government works for the people, not the other way around.
- The Constitution is a social compact between the people and our government
that needs to be respected not ignored by our elected officials.
- Tax increases always should be the LAST option considered NOT the first.
- Our citizens deserve solutions that prioritize the best interests of ALL of our
citizens not a select few with access to power brokers.
- Sustained fiscal prosperity cannot be achieved in the absence of a moral and
Senator Colbeck and I spoke about many issues pertaining to Michigan, please listen to my interview to find out what Senator Colbeck has to say about those issues and how they could affect us Michiganders: