Electrical Problem Suspected in Summer Street Fire
Investigators continue to sift the through the remains of a house on Summer Street in Battle Creek where one person was killed and three others were hurt in a fire Thursday night, but so far it appears to have been an electrical malfunction that caused it. The fire was reported at around 11:30 on Summer Street near Capital. Fire fighters rescued some of the family living in the house from the roof when they arrived but Frank Mosher Junior was confined to a wheelchair and couldn’t escape. Others from the family were taken to the hospital with various injuries including severe burns.