Five Random Facts For Monday
There aren't too many things to look forward to on a Monday morning.
Save for maybe the first-thing-in-the-morning "water cooler" conversations. The proverbial "what did YOU do this weekend" conversations. Sometimes they're funny, sometimes they're not. Sometimes, you wish you'd never asked because the other person's description of their activities goes on for twenty stinkin minutes!
But what if you didn't do a darn thing this weekend? Yikes! However would you become a part of this important social discourse? Well, you wouldn't. And you would be ashamed. BUT consider doing THIS. How about you taking the course of the discussion in a different way--YOUR way by changing the TOPIC! That's right. Now YOU, can be in control of the Monday discussions with these handy "Random Facts." Prepared for you, with LOVE from your friends at the Morning Show. Just toss one of these gems into the mix, and watch the awe and wonder be showered down upon you, oh, person of great wit and intelligence.
1. The fastest way to get drunk is . . . mixing liquor with a carbonated, sugarless mixer like Diet Coke or sugar-free Red Bull. Diet drinks make you absorb the alcohol quicker.
2. Real ninjas didn't wear all black . . . they wore dark blue, because it was a more effective way to blend in at night.
3. Pineapples were such a major status symbol in Europe in the 1700s, you could rent one to take to a party. Buying one could cost the equivalent of $8,000 in today's dollars.
4. It's illegal to lock your car in Churchill, Manitoba, Canada . . . in case someone needs to hide inside of it to get away from a polar bear.
5. The time machine in "Back to the Future" was NOT originally a DeLorean . . . it was a REFRIGERATOR. But ROBERT ZEMECKIS was worried it would lead to kids locking themselves in refrigerators, so they changed it.