HS Football – Area Teams on Display Before the Holiday
We have already arrived to the second week of the High School Football season, and conference schedules begin to heat up. With the Labor Day weekend, it forces a majority of squads to play on Thursday instead of Friday.
This year in the Battle Creek area, every squad is set to play on Thursday and will get ready for the holiday weekend early and the first day of school Tuesday.
After the debut week, there will be several questions that area high school fans will ponder...
- Can Lakeview earn a road win in the Grand Rapids area?
- Will Harper Creek score an offensive touchdown after being shut down in Week 1?
- Can Climax-Scotts avoid starting the season 0-2?
- Can Marshall avoid making another large comeback against Coldwater?
- Will the area 8-man teams remain undefeated?
Be sure you check out all the scores Friday following all the games. Don't forget that we have one here on 95.3 WBCK tonight in Panther Country for our Game of the Night. Check out the preview!