Kalamazoo Blues Fest This Weekend
This year marks the 22nd Annual Kalamazoo Blues Festival, and it promises to be a party like no other.
Come to downtown Kalamazoo this weekend and check out local favorites, plus regional and national touring acts.
ABOUT KALAMAZOO BLUES FEST:
- WHEN: Now through Saturday, July 11, 2015
- WHERE: Arcadia Creek Festival Place in downtown Kalamazoo, MI
- COST: $10 Friday; $12 Saturday; $20 for a three-day pass
SCHEDULE OF BANDS:
- 5:00 – Mortals 2
- 6:00 – Marci Linn Band
- 7:00 – 24th St. Wailers
- 8:30 – Scott Holt
- 10:00 – Shemekia Copeland
- 11:35 – Martila Sanders and Gee Q
- 12:15 – Shoestring Blues Jam
- 1:10 – Hunt & Gator
- 2:05 – Barrelhouse Catts
- 3:00 – Stan Budzynski & Third Degree
- 3:55 – Big Boss Blues Band
- 4:50 – Jim Shaneberger Band
- 5:45 – Crystal Shawanda
- 7:00 – Larry McCray
- 8:25 – Dawn Tyler Watson w/ Ben Racine
- 10:00 – Southern Hospitality
- 11:35 – JR Clark & The All Star Blues Mob
- Big Moe BBQ – Ribs, Pulled Pork & Chicken, Rib Tips, Polish Dogs, Hamburgers, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Baked Beans
- Boogie Barbeque – Pulled Pork, Ribs, Sausages, Fries, Corn on the Cob
- Cold Stone Creamery – Ice Cream Sundaes, Shakes, Smoothies
- Fire Kissed Pizza – Wood-fired Pizza
- Heaven On A Roll – Cheesesteak Hoagies, Carolina BBQ, Baked Beans, Cole Slaw, Macaroni Salad, Hash Brown Casserole
- Sloppy’s – Sloppy Joes, Coney Dogs, Chicago Dogs, etc.
- The Tamale Guy – Tamales, etc.