There was a lot was a lot of activity in Downtown Marshall on Thursday evening, as a fire was reported at the historic Stagecoach Inn.    The bar at  201 W. Michigan Ave. in Marshall was evacuated just shortly  after 7 p.m.  Fire fighters say a small electrical fire in the attic caused a little smoke and some minor charring. There were no injuries as the restaurant and second-floor apartments were evacuated.  Michigan Avenue remained closed this evening while firefighters continued to search for fire.

Photo by Debbie Culver