Top Five Signs You’re Driving A 707-Horsepower Family Sedan
With the announcement from Dodge confirming there will be a 2015 Charger SRT Hellcat, powered by a 707-horsepower 6.2-liter supercharged engine, some dads and moms may think they have found the best hybrid of sports car and family car. The Hellcat can cover the quarter mile in 11 seconds and top out at 204 miles per hour.
So what are the top five signs you're driving a 707-horsepower family sedan? Here they are:
5. Vin Diesel has offered to take your kids to school.
4. You just smoked a Honda Pilot...going in reverse!
3. When you get to the soccer field - a parachute pops out of the trunk!
2. You tell the kids you're taking them to school the long way - through the salt flats.
1. Before your kids say 'Are we there yet...' you are!