Battle Creek Reacts to Inauguration of Donald Trump
How do you feel about Donald Trump becoming our 45th President? Scared? Angry? Dumbfounded? Embarrassed? Hopeful? Guardedly optimistic? Confident? Joyful?
Almost everybody has a strong feeling one way or the other about this new president. WBCK’s Tim Collins will take your calls on the Friday Morning Show on 95.3 after the 8 O’clock news. Listen in and call 441-9595. Or feel free to post a thought on our Facebook page. We’ll share some on the air.
Comments on the WBCK Facebook Page
William Stein: 1 Corinthians 14:40 New King James Version (NKJV)
"Let all things be done decently and in order." Congratulations, President Trump.
Lisa Noud: I am so grateful and proud to have our President Trump taking office today. I think about all he has had to endure with the lies,and attack of his integrity,the constant criticism,the haters rioting,the Hollywood cartel with their mean and nasty words, and let's not forget Obama, and his tour to keep the college kids in full panic mode,by lying about the man and his intentions. I am convinced our new President is the only person strong enough,to fight off the global initiative pushers,who have done so much to tear at the fabric of our Country. God bless our President Trump,and keep him safe.
WBCK will cover the inauguration of President Trump beginning at 11:55am today. Rush Limbaugh will provide commentary during the ceremony, where appropriate. WBCK will be commercial free for the first hour or more, depending on events.
- Donald John Trump is an American businessman, television personality, politician, and the President-elect of the United States. He is scheduled to take office as the 45th President on January 20, 2017.
- Born: June 14, 1946 (age 70), Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Height: 6′ 3″
- Net worth: 3.7 billion USD (2017) Forbes
- Spouse: Melania Trump (m. 2005), Marla Maples (m. 1993–1999), Ivana Trump (m. 1977–1992)
- Children: Ivanka Trump, Tiffany Trump, Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr., Barron Trump
- Education: Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (1968),