Battle Creek City Commissioner Honored by Legal Community
Battle Creek City Commissioner Jim Lance is being honored for his work as an attorney by his peers in the legal community.
Lance is among eight attorneys from West Michigan and 30 statewide as Leaders in the Law.
The group will be honored at the 11th-annual Leaders in the Law awards luncheon by Michigan Lawyers Weekly on April 18 at the Detroit Marriott in Troy.
The honorees have been selected as Leaders in the Law for their “outstanding contributions to the practice of law in Michigan, leadership in improving the justice system in Michigan, seeking improvements to the legal community and their communities at large and setting an example for other lawyers.”
West Michigan Leaders in the Law
- James David-Nguyen Lance, Kreis Enderle Hudgins & Borsos, Battle Creek
- Danielle Mason Anderson, Miller Canfield, Kalamazoo
- Jennie Boldish Bryan, McShane & Bowie, Grand Rapids
- Andrea Crumback, Mika Meyers, Grand Rapids
- Eugenie Eardley, Eardley Law Offices, Rockford
- Timothy Horner, Warner Norcross + Judd, Grand Rapids
- Lawrence Murphy, Varnum, Grand Rapids
- Michael Williams, Bush Seyferth & Paige, Kalamazoo