Happy House Gifts Has Their Grand Opening This Weekend in Battle Creek
"Happy the Giraffe" paid us a visit on the WBCK Morning Show on Friday, and on Saturday, we'll be visiting her at the Grand Opening of the all-new Happy House Gift Shop. They had their ribbon cutting with the Battle Creek Chamber of Commerce on Friday to kick off the three day opening.
Happy House,, located at 100 East Columbia Avenue in Battle Creek, used to be Lakeview Card & Gift Shop. After many years of ownership, Charlie Schuckel sold the business and retired last year. Long time employees Jim and Denise Demarest stayed on and are managing the store, with a beautiful new look.
- All new and brightly stocked with your favorites and new items.
- A new boutique, with the latest fashions and accessories.
- Michigan made specialty food and home décor.
- They’ll still carry your old favorites including Swarovski crystal, willow tree, Jim Shore and more. And new items are coming in every day.
- Happy House Gift shop is proud to continue to be your Hallmark Gold Crown Store.
WBCK's Tim Collins will be there Saturday from 8:30 till 11, broadcasting live, including Animal Talk with Dr. Pete Van Vranken and the WBCK Garden Show with Bob Coward.
They'll have free gifts, free gifts, drawings and specials. Girl Scouts will be selling cookies at the grand opening Saturday and will be giving some of the donated cookies to our Hometown Heros that we see. (veterans, military, police, fire, etc)
"Happy", a four-foot tall girl giraffe will be given away on Monday to some luck visitor who registers. And customers that spend $25.00 or more will have a chance to win a $500 diamond ring.
Stop in to the Happy House Gift Shop, 100 East Columbia in Battle Creek.