Family Living AFC Offers Employees a Family-Like Environment
You can rely on Family Living, Inc as a team that draws from our mission statement every day. Our mission is to provide a family-like adult care community for people with mental illnesses, developmental disabilities and other disabilities in Richland, Michigan. We focus on providing a safe, structured and normalized environment to help your loved one make their own choices, build relationships and express self-control.
Family Living AFC has been operating for 20 years and enjoys working with many long-term clients. They are hiring direct care workers for immediate openings.
Job requirements include:
- Must be able to complete required reports and follow written and oral instructions that are related to the care and supervision of residents.
- Must be suitable to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of each resident.
- Must be capable of handling emergency situations.
- Before performing assigned tasks, must be competent in all of the following areas:
- Reporting requirements
- First aid
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Resident rights
- Safety and fire prevention
- Prevention and containment of communicable diseases
- Must be in such physical and mental health so as not to negatively affect either the health of the resident or the quality of his or her care.
Ready to get to work? Contact Family Living AFC at (269) 731-4025 or familylivinginc.com/careers to learn more and apply.