New Recycling Center Opening In Marshall In February
A new recycling center is opening in Calhoun County next month!
The center will open February 7, and with then be open on Tuesdays from 10am to 2pm, Thursdays from 2pm to 6pm, and Saturdays from 10am to 2pm.
Items that can be recycled at this center include:
- Tin cans
- Clear uncolored glass
- #1 PET clear plastic bottles
- #2 HDPE milk and water jugs
- #2 HDPE colored plastic bottles
- #1, #3, #5, #6 and #7 mixed rigid plastic containers
- Newspaper and phonebooks
- Cardboard and box board
- Office paper, notebooks, mail, and envelopes
- Magazines and catalogs
- Styrofoam #6
- Household batteries
- Lithium household batteries
The Health Department asks that recyclers separate items into these categories, and bring them to the department in a recyclable box or bag, or a reusable bin.
For more information, visit calhouncountyrecycling.com.