Setting Up For Taste & Brew of Kalamazoo
The Arcadia Creek Festival Place was a busy beehive as workers and vendors set up tents, parked food trucks and got the stage set up Thursday evening.
Enjoy food from more than 30 greater Kalamazoo restaurants; craft beers, ciders and wines; and live music, including the Gin Blossoms!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- WHAT: Taste and Brew of Kalamazoo offers food, craft brews, wine and music
- WHEN: Thursday, July 23 through Saturday, July 25
- WHERE: Arcadia Creek Festival Place, 145 E. Water St., Kalamazoo, MI
- GENERAL ADMISSION: FREE before 4 p.m. each day; $10 after 4 p.m. each day. Children 12 and younger are FREE.
- VIP TICKETS: $25 Thursday/Friday & $40 Saturday.
- HOURS: Gates open at 11 a.m. each day, serving lunch, dinner and late night until 10:30 p.m. on Thursday. Open 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Thursday, July 23: The Electric Red; Friday, July 24: Beat Brigade Productions feat. Exiled and Patience; Saturday, July 25: Gin Blossoms. Click to see the full entertainment lineup.
- BEER: Sip on a selection of more than 30 beers, 8 wines and ciders.
- FOOD: 30 area restaurants are offering ethnic items, family favorites, exotic dishes, and local specialties. Click to see the full menu.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:
The Taste and Brew of Kalamazoo Festival attracts and feeds an average of 10,000 people per day in downtown Kalamazoo, totaling 25,000 to 30,000 attendees over the weekend.
The Taste and Brew of Kalamazoo is proud to support Volunteer Kalamazoo and their work in connecting people to volunteer opportunties, supporting non-profit organizations in their management and recruitment of volunteers, and promoting volunteerism in our community.