Name That Beer!
Below are a half-dozen beer commercials from years past. Call in to name the beer and win.....beer! We've cut out the names of the beers being advertised. Give them a listen, and then listen to the WBCK Morning Show with Richard, Nico, Tim and Heather. Once a morning, all this week of April 24th, will give you a chance to call in at 441-9595 to "Name that Beer". If you're correct, you'll get to drink a beer....or sample several dozen, at "Kalamazoo On Tap".
“Kalamazoo on Tap”….coming to Homer Stryker Field, home of the Kalamazoo Growlers on Saturday May 20th from 3-6pm…with a chance to sample more than 150 releases from some of America’s best craft breweries.
Wednesday 4-26 Lowenbrau
Thursday 4-27 Schlitz
Friday 4-28 Miller
Monday 5-1 Budweiser
Tuesday 5-2 Schaefer
3rd annual Kalamazoo on Tap
Saturday, May 20
3-6 pm with VIP early entry at 2 pm
Homer Stryker Field, Home of the Kalamazoo Growlers
- We’ve got all the bases covered—from the legendary brew selection, to the live music entertainment and local food & retail vendors—this year’s event is bound to be a homerun!
- Over 65 breweries featuring more than 150 different styles of craft beer (current list of breweries can be found at kalamazooontap.com), and nearly all of the breweries will have a representative on site to talk with!
- There’ll even be a special tent featuring our local Kalamazoo brewmasters!
- Event benefits the Cheff Therapeutic Riding Center
- American Brewers Inc. will be on site with a new feature to the event this year, a Mead Tent, featuring 8 of their different styles of mead
- Live music from Kalamazoo’s own funk group, The Mainstays
- Fun games on site including cornhole, can jam, water pong, and more!
- Food available for purchase from the Kalamazoo Growlers BBQ Pit, including Smoked Beef Brisket, Smoked Pulled Pork, and Smoked Chicken Wings
- Check out the festival on Untappd so you can get updates and the full beer list before the event
- $35 general admission ticket includes 15 beer sampling tokens, souvenir sampling glass, and live entertainment
- $55 VIP ticket includes 20 beer sampling tokens, early entry, access to VIP lounge with exclusive beers not available to the general public, souvenir sampling glass, commemorative hat, food voucher, and live entertainment
- Purchase tickets in advance at KalamazooOnTap.com as prices increase on May 15! All the info at “Ninety five point three WBCK dot com”