Olive Garden Announces ‘Lifetime Pasta Pass’
Are you a big fan of carbs? Does the thought of unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks from Olive Garden fill your hear with joy? If you haven't hear, Olive Garden announced details about their first ever Lifetime Pasta Pass. It's your chance to have a LIFETIME of unlimited servings of pastas, sauces, toppings, soup, salad and breadsticks from Olive Garden. There's only going to be 50 of these Lifetime Pasta Passes available. Here's what you need to know to try and get your hands on one of them:
- The Never Ending Pasta Passes go on sale on Thursday, August 15th 2 p.m. EST sharp
- The original Never Ending Pasta Passes will go on sale at www.PastaPass.com for $100 apiece (plus tax) and only for 30 minutes, or until sold out and the first 50 to complete their transactions will be offered the opportunity to opt-in for the Lifetime Pasta Passes
- The Lifetime Pasta Passes will cost you an additional $400, plus tax.
- Passholders will have 48 hours from the time the email is delivered to complete their upgrade.
- The pass will be valid beginning 9/23/19. Dine-in only. Not valid online or on ToGo orders.
Click here to find out more and good luck!