City of Battle Creek Releases Mobile App
The City of Battle Creek is offering a free mobile app for Apple and Android devices, to better serve the community.
In a release, the city says that the app will help provide access to key services, including:
· Our city calendar.
· FAQs and city news.
· A staff directory that connects you to us by phone and email through your smartphone.
· Job opportunities.
· The online payment system for our utility bills.
· Maps of the Linear Park path and current construction projects.
· Signup for the many text and/or email notifications possible through our website.
· A “Fix It” feature that lets you alert us to a problem you see while out and about – a pothole, a sign down – by sending a description, photo and address that will help us address the situation.
You can find the app for free, by searching "Battle Creek Michigan" on Google Play or the App Store and looking for the city seal.