Hudsonville Ice Cream Releases Another Michigan Themed Flavor
Hudsonville Ice Cream asked for our input: What ice cream flavors scream Michigan to you?
This week, the Holland-based company is ready to release their second Michigan- themed flavor, as recommended by fans.
Sweetie-licious Bakery has locations in Grand Rapids in the Downtown Market and in Dewitt.
According to a release, the new flavor is chocolate ice cream with bursts of filling from Sweetie-licious’ popular Cherry Berry Berry Pie (made with cherries, blueberries, and raspberries) along with a special "mystery ingredient".
In July, Hudsonville released the first flavor, Bowerman's Blueberry Donut.
Fox 17 reports that the third flavor will be announced in September.
Here's all the Michigan locations you can try Sweetie-licious Pie Surprise, starting this Friday, August 17:
- Banana Boat, 3721 Corunna Rd, Flint, 48532
- Captain Sundae—Holland North, 365 Douglas Ave., Holland, 49424
- Captain Sundae—Holland South, 247 W 40th St., Holland, 49423
- Captain Sundae– 537 W Main Ave, Zeeland, MI 49464
- Carie’s Caboose, 287 E. State St., Montrose, 48457
- Cosmic Candy Co., 168 S. Hancock, Pentwater, 49449
- Frosty Boy of Cascade, 6886 Cascade Rd. SE Grand Rapids, 49546
- Frosty Boy Kalamazoo, 5030 Gull Rd., Kalamazoo, 49048
- Jaami’s Ice Cream & Treats, 592 Cass St, Frankenmuth, 48734
- Jersey Junction, 651 Croswell Ave. SE, East Grand Rapids, 49506
- Mootown Ice Cream & Dessert Shoppe, 2461 Russell St., Detroit, 48207
- Norm’s Ice Cream Shop, 350 N 3rd Ave., Fruitport, 49415
- Norm’s Ice Cream Shop North Muskegon, 80 N. Causeway Rd., North Muskegon, 49445
- Ottawa Beach General Store, 2256 Ottawa Beach Rd, Holland, 49424
- Sadie’s Ice Cream Parlor, Grand Hotel, 1891 Cadotte Ave, Mackinac Island, 49757
- The Parlour of Jackson, 1401 Daniel Rd., Jackson, 49202
- The Sweet Tooth of Marine City, 312 S. Water St., Marine City, 48039