Onward To A Great 2014
According to a recent CBS News poll, most Americans aren’t making New Year’s resolutions. Sixty-eight percent of Americans surveyed said they don’t make New Year’s resolutions, up 10 percentage points from two years ago. Three in 10 Americans say they usually make New Year’s resolutions, but only about half keep them. About 46% of Americans under age 30 make resolutions, the highest of any age group. People 65 and over are the least likely to do so.
With that data in mind, I should like to present my list of the Most Attainable New Year’s Resolutions!
5. Gain weight. At least 30 pounds.
4. Whine about your job more.
3. Stop exercising – (like you ever started.)
2. Procrastinate more. Starting tomorrow.
1. Spend more time at work – on Facebook.
You're welcome. Happy 2014 everyone!