Michigan’s Souvenir Shops Through the Decades
Vital parts of roadtripping through Michigan include plenty of road munchies & junk food and hitting some of those unique souvenir shops. Even if you walk away without buying anything, it's the fun of exploring 'em that counts.
Whenever I would travel north, I would visit some of the off-the-wall gift shops, and I would always find the same bizarre stuff:
1) Something called “portable toilet paper” that was just a corn cob in a box
2) Rubber snakes
3) Fake bugs
4) Huge cigars
5) Indian headdress
6) Petoskey stones
8) Knick-knacks made out of wood
9) Countless items that have something to do with beer
10) Beef sticks and cheese logs
12) Moo-Cow Creamers (Wanna know more about the famously campy Moo-Cow Creamers? Then just CLICK HERE!)
Anyway, take a look at the gallery below and see a handful of classic Michigan souvenir shops, gift shops, and trading posts from decades past!