carbon monoxide

Battle Creek Child Dead, Two Injured After CO Buildup
A child is dead, and two adults are in critical condition after their Battle Creek area home filled up with carbon monoxide Thursday night.
The Calhoun County Sheriff's Office says that they received a 911 call around 10:30pm Thursday, from a citizen who was worried about their neighbor...
Avoid Dangers of Carbon Monoxide
You hear about it fairly often in the news: Carbon monoxide poisoning caused by heating and air conditioning systems in homes.
Mason Moore and Tina Kyger of CTI Mechanical in Battle Creek tell WBCK carbon monoxide is tricky because you can't smell it or see it...