Tickets on Sale for Bell’s Beer Garden Summer Music Series
The venue change from time to time, but you keep live music down in this city. Bell's Beer Garden Summer Music Series tickets, the one's that weren't on sale yet, went on sale today. You can also buy them at the Bell's General Store.
Bell's refers to it as "part 1" so there may be more, and of course, there are indoor shows in the backroom, but here's what's planned for the Beer Garden in 2022:
- May 22: Built To Spill is a Boise, Idaho-based indie rock band that says it was influenced all of today’s greats.
- June 4: Matt & Kim are a Brooklyn, New York Art Rock duo, and their schtick is engaging with the audience.
- June 18: Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors a Nashville Americana band that may remind you of Bob Dylan or Tom Petty.
- July 22: They've been to Kalamazoo a bunch of times and folks love them. Here Come The Mummies, the pre-historic Nashville funk band. Sounds perfect for a summer night.
- July 24: Drive By Truckers are celebrating their 25th year, this country-tinged rock band has a new album they are touring to promote..
- July 25: It's the farewell tour for MewithoutYou, an experimental rock band.
- July 29: Another Americana act, Steppin’ In. It is popular around the state.
- Aug. 11: The Wild Hearts Tour ft. Sharon Van Etten/Angel Olsen/Julien Baker – who bill themselves as "legends in the making",
- Aug. 15: An intriguing show, Murder By Death & Amigo The Devil: Tour from the Crypt w/ Samantha Crain.
- Sept. 4: If you are a Grateful Dead fan, you'll want to consider Keller Williams – a long-time Bell's performer, who does his take on Grateful Dead tunes.
- Sept. 24: Joe Hertler & The Rainbow Seekers are a Michigan-based dance-rock band.