How Many Confirmed Coronavirus Cases In Michigan? Updated Daily
New daily Covid-19 cases are the lowest in Michigan since the pandemic began.
Michigan reported 202 new cases Monday (May 25th) followed by 223 new cases Tuesday (May 26th.) The last time we saw numbers that low was one week after the first reported case in the mitten state as we jumped from 55 to 224 new daily cases on our way to a break neck upward trend to peek at nearly 2,000 new cases a day. We are defintely on our way out of this nightmare. However, we still need to practice social distancing and follow other CDC guidelines to prevent this virus from making a swift comeback. Below you'll find both Total Confirmed Covid-19 Cases and Daily New Cases in Michigan.
LIVE UPDATES: Coronavirus in Battle Creek, MI
Click here to see a zip code break down of confirmed Covid-19 cases in Kalamazoo County.
To see a full county by county break down of confirmed Covid-19 cases and deaths from the State of Michigan click here.
The Kalamazoo County Health Department said in an email to follow these steps:
- Stay home if you are mildly sick (runny nose, sneezing, cough)
- Call your doctor before going to clinic
- Only go to the emergency department if you are very sick. Severe COVID-19 symptoms include shortness of breath, confusion, chest pain or pressure, and bluish lips. This list is incomplete; talk to your doctor about other signs of medical emergencies
- Follow public health recommendations and orders
- Adhere to the Governor’s executive orders
- Wash your hands
- Cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough with your elbow or sleeve
We are updating information on Covid-19 frequently. You can see those updates by clicking here.