Antique Salvage 5th Annual Flea Market in Union City
This one weekend a year "Antique Salvage Union City" opens for the whole weekend and fill their lot with sellers and extras to round-out the whole weekend for anyone who attends. It'll also have live music, free digital photos, face painting, balloon twisting, magic, food, extras and tons of shopping.
Antique Salvage normally opens the first Sunday of every month from 10a-4p but this one weekend a year they expand the market to Friday, Saturday and Sunday and include everyone for free! That's right, no charge for seller spots so contact AS right away if you want to secure one.
Also this weekend at Antique Salvage's 5th Annual Flea Market all weekend long:
* Launching of 2 new endeavors - MI Mercantile and Fringe Baking
* Many more new sellers
* Flag Etiquette Ceremony from American Legion Post 196 w TAPS being played
* Live music w Delbert Walling and Cate Haberl
* Whistle Off contest
* Free lecture
* Award winning BC Burgers and more food from Rock Those Buns
* Mini horse rides
Check out more on Facebook.
- What: Antique Salvage 5th Annual Flea Market
- When: Friday, Saturday and Sunday May 31st-June 2nd, 10am-4pm each day
- Where: Antique Salvage, 8042 M-60, Union City Michigan