Battle Creek Water Shutoffs Planned Next Week
The city’s work season is beginning again, and water crews will be replacing valves several days next week, resulting in temporary water outages for the listed areas.
Monday, April 23 – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Chestnut Street – Capital NE to Sherman
- Wendell Street – Fremont to Chestnut
- Calhoun Street – Fremont to Orchard Pl.
Tuesday, April 24 – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cherry Street – Division to Elm
- Elm Street – Cherry to Clay
Wednesday, April 25 – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Goodale Avenue W. – Washington to Kendall
- Beglin Court – Goodale to Vineyard
- Vineyard Avenue – Kendall to Washington
- Riverview Avenue – Goodale to dead end
Thursday, April 26 – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Baldwin Avenue W. – Washington to Howland
- Roosevelt Avenue – Washington to Howland
- Howland Street – Roseneath to Roosevelt
Go to the City of Battle Creek website. Areas and times could be changed due to unforeseen circumstances once work begins.