The Kyle Pavone Foundation Promise Me Tribute is Sunday at Fillmore Detroit
This Sunday night, the Fillmore Detroit hold a special concert event to remember the late Kyle Pavone, vocalist for the band "We Came As Romans", and son of local Battle Creek business and community leaders Vince and Carolyn Pavone.
Megan Lassen, Community Events Associate with the Battle Creek Community Foundation, appeared with Vince Pavone on the 95.3 WBCK Morning Show with Tim Collins to promote the event and also the Kyle Pavone Foundation.
Kyle Pavone died in August from an accidental overdose. Vince Pavone says, "When the tragedy occurred we were trying to find ways to honor Kyle. I reached out to Brenda Hunt, CEO of the Battle Creek Community Foundation and she provided a number of different options for a fund that would honor Kyle's memory." The fund will help other musicians, who struggle with the trials and tribulations of trying to make it in the music business.
- The Kyle Pavone Foundation Promise Me Tribute
- Sunday, October 28th, at the Fillmore Detroit, courtesy of Live Nation
- Doors open at 6:00PM
- August Burns Red’s Jake Luhrs
- Memphis May Fire’s Matty Mullins
- I Prevail’s Dylan Bowman and Eric Vanlerberghe
- Members of Born Of Osiris
- For Today
- Nick Sampson
- The World Alives’ Zack Hansen, and Jessica Ess
- Cody Carson from Set it off
- Andy Leo from Crown the Empire
- Dan Murillo from Hollywood Undead
Some of Kyle's favorite DJs , including JAUZ will join as well.
Here are some additional information on ways to support the Kyle Pavone Foundation.
ONLINE donations are accepted
GIVE BY TEXT - To donate to The Kyle Pavone Foundation please text "Support KYLE" to 20222 to donate $10.00.
- Donors must be age 18+ and all donations must be authorized by the account holder (e.g. parents).
- Remember to respond with YES when the initial text reply comes back. Not replying or entering STOP will terminate the Text to Give donation.
- A confirmation text for successful donations should be sent within 48 hours.
- If using a pre-paid phone, please ensure sufficient funds are available.
- Parental controls may prevent donations from being processed. Contact your cell phone provider to review/adjust your settings.
CHECKS or MONEY ORDERS
The Kyle Pavone Foundation/BCCF
32 West Michigan Ave. Suite 1
Battle Creek Michigan 49017