What Weird Product Do Michiganders Shop For More Than Anyone Else?
Michigan leads the nation….in buying no-tie shoe laces.
Where were those when I was growing up? Hey, they might still come in handy the morning after the basketball marathon drinking session But, no-tie shoe laces? Hey, it could be worse.
According to Estately.com, Indiana is #1 in buying blow up dolls.
Indiana is #1 in buying blow up dolls.
Those numbers are probably inflated by the fact that cousin Lester lives down there. We're not posting a picture, sorry.
The real estate website just did a study of Google Shopping searches to see what WEIRD product every state is shopping for more than anyone else
Here are some other highlights:
- Colorado buys "Borat" mankinis more than everyone else.
- South Carolina buys adult Underoos.
- Oklahoma buys zombie survival kits, like this one in the picture above on Amazon.com.
- North Dakota buys more George Foreman Grills than any other state. (It’s probably about 17 in all)
Here are some more:
- Kansas . . . plus-size lingerie wholesale. (Wasn’t Doris Ziffle was from Kansas?)
- Massachusetts . . . velour track suits.
- Wisconsin . . . Truck Nuts. Those are plastic testes you dangle from a trailer hitch. (not posting a picture of that either)
- Idaho….the Shamwow!