Born in Kalamazoo, from Three Rivers and Centreville. I love animals, music, food, history and keeping informed on current events.
Battle Creek Fire Department Called To Vacant Building
The Battle Creek Fire Department says that the fire was probably caused by an electrical issue.
Lightning Strike Causes Fire At W.K. Kellogg Airport
Battle Creek Fire Department Rescue 4 and Truck 6 investigated and found smoldering on the roof deck materials near a sky light.
Cold Case Sturgis: The Disappearance Of Brittney Beers
Brittney was playing outside of her family's residence at Village Manor Apartments complex in Sturgis, Michigan during the evening hours of September 16, 1997. She has never been seen again.
Michigan Native To Set New Record For Space & Women
One month into her mission, Grand Rapids native, Christina H. Koch has learned she will stay aboard the the International Space Station for an additional 10 months.
Efforts Underway To Recall Another Albion City Council Member
The Calhoun County Clerk-Elections Office received Recall Petition Language from Albion City Precinct 5 registered voter Daniel Farmer desiring to recall Albion City Precinct 5 Council Member Jeanette Spicer.
Battle Creek Shooting Investigation Leads To Weapons, Drug Arrests
The three occupants of the vehicle, two men aged 28 and one 32, were arrested on charges of being felons in possession of handguns and carrying concealed weapons.
Cereal Bin Catches Fire At Kellogg’s Battle Creek Plant
Just before 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, multiple crews from the Battle Creek Fire Department responded to call for a fire at the Kellogg's Manufacturing plant.
Maintenance Work Deemed Likely Cause Of Albion Fire
Upon arrival, firefighters found fire inside the wall in the mechanical room of a vacant apartment.
Second Fire In Three Weeks At Downtown Battle Creek Factory
Shortly before 6:00 p.m. Saturday, Battle Creek firefighters were called to 79 East Fountain Street.
Albion House Fire Takes Several Hours To Extinguish
ADPS says that upon arrival, heavy fire was coming from the garage and kitchen area of the house.