Battle Creek Unlimited’s 2019 Economic Outlook Breakfast Coming In February
A look at Battle Creek’s economic forecast for 2019 will be taking place next month.
Battle Creek Unlimited’s 2019 Economic Outlook for Calhoun County will feature a lineup of several speakers elaborating on their data and insight, to give people a better idea of how the business sector is developing in our area.
In a Facebook post, BCU says that the lineup of speakers is as follows:
- President & CEO of Battle Creek Unlimited Joe Sobieralski
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation's Director of the Office for the President Arelis Diaz
- President & CEO of the Michigan Restaurant & Lodging Association Justin Winslow
- President of Northern Initiatives Dennis West
- Executive Director of the Michigan State Housing Development Authority Earl Poleski
- Director of Regional Economic Planning Services at the W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research Jim Robey
The event takes place from 7 to 9am February 21, at the McCamly Plaza Hotel in downtown Battle Creek.
Attendance is free, but you’re asked to RSVP by February 15 as space is limited. You can RSVP by contacting Paula Young at 269-441-1667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.