Goguac Lake Area Milling/Paving Work Begins Wednesday, April 26
The first group of city streets that will be seeing milling and repaving work for the 2017 construction season begins Wednesday, April 26.
The City of Battle Creek says that the streets will be seeing work from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily until the work is done, weather permitting; The streets will remain open, but intermittent traffic disruptions and delays are possible.
The city says that parking will not be allowed on the streets while work is taking place, and vehicles will be towed. This work is expected to be finished by May 10, weather permitting.
The streets seeing work are as follows:
- Lakewood Dr. between Woodland Dr. and west end
- Shadywood Ln. between Woodland and Jennings
- Woodland between Capital Ave. SW and Shadywood
- Hiawatha Dr. between Capital SW, around the circle back to Capital SW
- Pleasant Ave. between Eldred St. and Territorial Rd.
- Summer St. between Capital Ave. SW and Highland Ave.
- Hanover St. between E. Baldwin Ave. and Helen M Montgomery St.