Meet Ronald Hawkins, Libertarian for 63rd House Seat
Ronald Hawkins is one of four candidates for the 63rd House Seat, and was a guest recently on the 95.3 WBCK Morning Show with Tim Collins. Check out the YouTube video of the interview.
The 68 year old retired seven years ago after a career with the US Department of Defense. His job brought him to Battle Creek in 1992.
Hawkins has a short video that outlines the things that he thinks are most important in the campaign and for the state of Michigan and the 63rd District. Check it out.
He talks about:
- Michgian Roads and a need to scrap Public Act 51 and come up with a better way to fund roads.
- Probate Court Reform
- Legalizing Industrial Hemp
- Eliminate No Fault Insurance
- Income Tax reform for the Elderly
Voters in the 63rd District will choose from among four candidates on November 6th.
- Libertarian Ronald Hawkins
- Republican Matt Hall
- Democrat Jennifer Aniano
- Green Party candidate John LaPietra