US Staffing: Tips for when you don’t want to go to work.
At some point, we all wake up thinking “I don’t want to go to work.” Jim Dolson and Ben Jones of US Staffing joined Tim Collins on the 95.3 WBCK Morning Show to share some thoughts on staying motivated as you head off to work.
An article by Bryan Collins of Forbes.com. shared some simple strategies:
- Keep a list of procrastination items and when you've got some spare moments spend some guilt-free time looking up those things.
- Schedule your day the night before. Review your calendar. Although you probably don't have control of your entire day, block some time to work on the big projects or commitments.
- Avoid being a perfectionist. Perfectionism can keep us from finishing a task. Know when it’s "good enough." Don’t get caught in the trap of making everything perfect.
- Manage Your Energy Levels. Increase your energy levels by going for a walk. The author even suggests taking a 60-second cold shower, or reducing your dependence on caffeine. Yeah, right.
- Get out the door 15 minutes sooner than usual. The reward is momentum gained for the day.
But Jim and Ben caution that if this feeling of not wanting to go to work is chronic, maybe it’s time to find a new place to work. If you’re not satisfied with your job then call US Staffing. And if you’re an employer looking for great temporary staff, reach out.
- Facebook at US Staffing Agency.
- Website at www.usstaffingagency.com
- Battle Creek location at 914 Columbia Avenue.
- Call: (269)589-6507. Let US Staffing help you find that new career, or that new employee.