Water Shutoffs Coming To Battle Creek Week Of May 14
More water shutoffs are coming to Battle Creek next week as the water system is worked on.
The City says that on Monday, portions of Broadway, Sigel, Ashland and West Spaulding will have their water turned off.
On Wednesday, a number of streets including Hubbard St, Helen M Montgomery Ave, and Saunders Ct. will see shutoffs.
Once the work is done, boil water advisories could come to the affected residents as well.
The full list of streets seeing the shutoffs can be found below.
Monday, May 14 from 8am to 4pm
- Broadway Boulevard from West Michigan Ave. to Kellogg St.
- Sigel St. from Ashland Ave. to West Spaulding Ave.
- Ashland from Sigel to West Spaulding
- West Spaulding from Ashland to Broadway
Wednesday, May 16 from 8am to 4pm
- Hubbard St. from Roseneath Ave. to Parkway Dr.
- Saunders Ct. from Helen M Montgomery Ave. to Laramie Ct.
- North Wood St. from Roseneath to Parkway
- Laramie from Hubbard to North Wood
- Helen M Montgomery from Hubbard to North Oneita St.
- North Oneita from Helen M Montgomery to Roseneath
Times and areas could be changed, once the work begins.