Here’s What You Can’t Bring To President Trump’s Battle Creek Rally
The city of Battle Creek has released more information related to President Donald Trump's rally scheduled for Wednesday evening at Kellogg Arena in downtown Battle Creek.
There is an extensive list of items that are not allowed at Kellogg Arena during the rally. Attendees also will be subject to a security screening.
The following items are not allowed in the arena:
- Aerosols and spray containers
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals other than service/guide animals
- Backpacks, bags, roller bags, suitcases, and other bags larger than 12”x14”x5”
- Balloons and balls
- Banners, signs, and placards, and supports for signs/placards
- Drones and other unmanned aircraft systems
- Explosives of any kind, including fireworks
- Glass, thermal, and metal containers
- Laser lights and laser pointers
- Mace and/or pepper spray
- Noisemakers, such as air horns, whistles, drums, bullhorns, etc.
- Poles, sticks, and selfie sticks
- Recreational motorized mobility devices
- Tents and similar structures
- Toy guns
- Weapons of any kind, including firearms
- Any other item that may pose a threat to the security of the event, as determined by, and at the discretion of, security screeners.
Due to cold weather forecast for the area, the arena and campaign are working on outdoor placement of heaters. Portable toilets will be placed in the Festival Market Square area. At least one food truck is expected to operate in this area on Wednesday.
Download our app for instant alerts about President Trump's visit:
Enter your number to get our free mobile app