Wiggly Tail Wednesday: Nicodemus
Another Wiggly Tail Wednesday and a new friend made! A few new friends, in fact. Each week, we feature an adoptable pet from the Humane Society of South Central Michigan. This week, we have a new sponsor: Honor Credit Union. Lisa Denney, Manager of the Urbandale Branch of Honor Credit Union came in and got to know Nicodemus and helped us with the interview.
Carrie and Jessica of the Humane Society say they already know the folks at Honor Credit Union. The board and their members have been supporting the "Dog Park" on Watkins Road. The Dog Park is newly beautified, thanks to the generous grant from Honor Credit Union. Honor has also been very helpful in supporting area K-9 Police programs.
Nicodemus is probably a Lab-Spaniel mix. He has curly black hair, almost like a "Doodle". He sheds a bit, and is very sweet and playful. Carrie says he's about 6 or 7 months old and is very well rounded. Nicodemus gets along with other dogs, but isn't really too sure about cats, at least so far.
Download an application and go meet him!
Lisa talked a little bit about Honor Credit Union.
Momentum Money Market
A great option if you’re saving for something down the road, like a family vacation, mortgage down payment, or retirement.
- The momentum Money Market account has an industry leading interest rate
- As your balance increases to a new tier, so does your interest rate.
Become an Honor Credit Union member,and they'll create you a ClickSwitch profile, so you can quickly switch everything to your new Honor account!
- You no longer have to deal with the hassle of contacting all of the places you currently have automatic payments going to
- You can easily move recurring payments and direct deposits to your new Honor account with the click of your mouse
- Account information is instantly transferred so you don’t have to worry about late payments or deposits with your new Honor account
Zero Down, Zero PMI Mortgage Option
For a limited time, Honor Credit Union is offering a Zero Down, Zero PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) mortgage option.
Battle Creek’s Convenient Locations
We have four convenient locations right here in Battle Creek! Visit Honor Credit Union at:
- Beckley Road branch located right off of I-94 next to Schlotzkey’s Bakery & Café and across the street from Lakeview Square Mall.
- Cliff Street branch across the street from Post Foods.
- Helmer branch next door to Territorial Brewing Company and across the street from Western Michigan University’s College of Aviation
- Urbandale branch next to Family Farm & Home on W. Michigan Ave near LaMora Park Elementary School
Become an Honor Credit Union member by stopping by your nearest branch, calling us at 800.442.2800, or by applying online at HonorCU.com