Electrical Fire Brings Crews To Mason Ave. Wednesday
Firefighters were called to a Battle Creek home Wednesday afternoon.
The Battle Creek Fire Department says that around 4:50pm Wednesday, crews responded to the first block of N. Mason Ave, and found a small fire at the home; the home was occupied, but residents were able to get out.
The fire started in a wall, and spread to an attic; it was quickly put out, with around $11,000 in damage done.
Authorities say that the fire was likely electrical in nature.