Tri-County Head Start Hiring for Various Roles
Tri-County Head Start is hiring for multiple positions in the area. Currently serving just over 900 children under the age of five, they offer home-based and school-based programs in Berrien, Cass, and Van Buren counties.
If you are searching for a new role where your employee experience will be valued, look no further than Tri-County Head Start. Their dedication and ability to continually utilize staff feedback in the workplace have helped them in many ways. Not only has it helped create, but it has also helped update the policies and procedures in the work place. It has also earned them the title of one of the Best and Brightest Companies to work for in the Nation in 2020 and one of the 2021 Moody Market Best Places to Work in Southwest Michigan.
Tri-County Head Start recognizes it is not only the families, students, and communities they serve, but also the people behind the scenes, you, the employee, that drives their mission. Keeping this in mind, Tri-County Head Start has a wellness committee dedicated to providing resources that enhance your life inside and outside of work as an employee.
- Financial Services Specialist in Paw Paw, Michigan - Education Requirement: Minimum Associate Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- Program-Year Substitutes in Berrien, Cass, or Van Buren County - Education Requirement: Minimum High School Diploma/GED
- Associate Teacher in Sawyer - Education Requirement: Minimum High School Diploma/GED
- Associate Teacher in Benton Harbor – Education Requirement: Minimum High School Diploma/GED
- Class and Food Support in New Buffalo - Education Requirement: High School Diploma/GED or current or previous Head Start Parent
- Class and Food Support in Niles - Education Requirement: High School Diploma/GED or current or previous Head Start Parent
- Class and Food Support in Watervliet, Education Requirement: High School Diploma/GED or current or previous Head Start Parent
- Temporary Substitute (Floater) in Benton Harbor, Bangor, or Cassopolis - Education Requirement: High School Diploma/GED. *This position is guaranteed for at least two years and will continue as grant funds allow.
- Paid Spring Break (1 week)
- Paid Winter Break (2 weeks)
- Paid Inclement Weather Days
- Flexible Schedule
- Generous Paid-Time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Insurance
- And a warm, welcoming team environment
Start your new career serving children in the Tri-County area. Apply online by visiting the Tri-County Head Start website.