Water Shut-Offs Announced For Next Week
The latest rounds of water shut-offs in the City of Battle Creek begin bright and early next Tuesday morning. Water crews will replace valves next week, resulting in temporary water outages for the listed areas.
Residents are warned to be prepared to be without water during the listed hours, and also for boil water advisories when service returns.
There is always a possibility that areas and times could be changed due to unforeseen circumstances once work begins.
Tuesday, May 16
7 a.m.-4 p.m.
• Elm Street – Mary Street to Cliff Street
• Douglas Street – Post Avenue to Cliff Street
• Highway Street – Post to Cliff
• Cliff Street – Main Street to Jericho Road
• Lathrop Avenue – Main to Highway Street
• Post Avenue – Main to Illinois Street
In addition on Tuesday, westbound Cliff Street from Jericho to Mott Street will be closed from approximately 6:30-10:30 a.m.
Be sure to like the 95.3 WBCK Facebook page to receive breaking news alerts and updates on school closings and upcoming water and traffic construction situations.